9/12/2012

Kansas State Fair Results

Today was a really long day...

As you can see in the post below I got up this moring at 4.45am, had some breakfast and met with all the band people at school at 5.45am!
After a bus ride of nearly two hours to Hutchinson the band people took on their uniforms and presented their song...

After that we had around 3.5 hours to go around on the State Fair. I expected a lot more people and "Fair-Feeling"...
I only ate some crazy stuff and walked around!

At 2pm we left Hutchinson again, going with the bus back to Caldwell...

All in all the day was really long and hard, beeing at the Kansas State Fair was kind of boring - I've seen a lot of commercials on TV about the State Fair and that was the reason why I expected more...

The next days some pictures of the Kansas State Fair are gonna follow...


Tomorrow will be the next CrossCountry meet - I hope I can improve my actual best time a little bit.


Marco


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen